For basic questions about using HealthLandscape, please use the contact us form and a team member will respond to your inquiry. If your project needs require you to speak directly to a member of the HealthLandscape team, we provide three levels of support:
The American Academy of Family Physicians respects the intellectual property of others. We will investigate and process claims of alleged infringement and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our Copyright Agent and provide the information below. To be effective, your claim notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
• an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
• a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site (preferably including a specific url where such material can be found);
• information reasonably sufficient to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address;
• a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• a statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner (or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner) whose copyright is allegedly infringed.
Please send the above copyright information to:
American Academy of Family Physicians
11400 Tomahawk Creek Parkway
Leawood, KS 66211
Emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for purposes other than communication about copyright claims may not be acknowledged or responded to.
We will, in appropriate circumstances, suspend or terminate the rights of repeat infringers to post on this site. If you believe that a person posting information on the site is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact the AAFP and provide information sufficient for us to verify such repeat infringement.